There are areas in which stubborn fat seems to accumulate, including the thighs, arms, abdomen, chin, and back. Lipolaser is a non-surgical procedure that uses laser light to reduce stubborn fat on the body. The treatment is a procedure that will make a fat cell dissolve. It works by penetrating the skin and fat cells. Once we target the cells they release their material, which dramatically shrinks the fat cells, and reduces inches of the targeted area. The materials are then flushed out of the body naturally through the person’s lymphatic system.
The energy release process within the body is an entirely natural and essential bodily function. The way we utilize energy in our everyday life comes from this process, however, when we have too much energy retained within the body it results in an accumulation of fat. Lipolaser assists in accelerating the natural process of the body’s energy release. Solarus specializes in Lipolaser, providing you with beautiful and painless results that you can’t get anywhere else. After 2 to 12 treatments the results are evident. It is a pain-free alternative for those who are unwilling to go under the knife.
People who should avoid Lipolaser include:
- — Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers
- — People who suffer from seizures
- — Have an implanted medical device
- — Patients who have diabetes
- Results Can Take Up To 4-6 Months
- VERY EXPENSIVE - $600 per session
- Not Suitable For Everyone
- Sessions Can Take More Than 40 Minutes
- Results are noticeable within 1-2 Months
- Very Affordable $80 Per Session
- Sessions are much shorter 20 Mins Per Area